Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This really is well worth it if you enjoy NBA 2K
A yearlong cycle 2K includes. Even in the event that you don't mill you'll have a overall for Buy mt nba 2k21 the majority of the year. This really is well worth it if you enjoy 2K then. And their servers closed down since it would be idiotic to keep the servers up for an obsolete game so people that are bad in the games can go back and relive if they didn't suck. Because MyCareer doesn't cater to a super mindset doesn't make it bad. You will find games (as well as game styles in 2K) for people such as you, but MyCareer isn't it and that is nobody's fault but yours.

2k isn't realistic. At all. Perhaps they ought to change the shooting badge level or something. 30 matches isn't sufficient that got me to 75 and as my livelihood games and I have played 30. I also have a friend that didn't spend a dollar and played over a year and a half and can be just hitting 99 and got NBA 2K for christmas. When I recall there was a 99 glitch for 3 times quickly after NBA 2K came out. Call of Duty does it. I could at this moment if I wished to go play with a their game published in 2009. 2k is just greedy. Here's a hyperlink to a site revealing how many mypoints it takes to go from 85 to any overall after. I'd say I'd typical 4,000 mypoints a match.

According to this, If I earn points a game, It might take 103 career games that are my to hit 90 from an 88. During the time you are saying you hit 99 Im, in a week which if you did this that if you played mycareer about 5 minute quarters, lets say on average they take about 17 minutes normally. 17 minutes is 1751. It might take you about 29 hours of playing NBA 2K non stop to hit 90. Thats without fractures to eat sleep or pee.

At 4,000 my points a match it would take about 271 my livelihood games out of a 90, so if we keep our original number of 17 minutes per game we have a grand total of 4,607 minutes to strike 99 from a 90 that is about 76 hours which is more than 3 entire days of playing nonstop. This does not count any of those 60-85 mill you supposedly did. So in total with the 30 hours from 88 to 90 and the 3 times from 90 to 99 and the 50 dollars you spent gemming your own NBA 2K player up after spending 60 dollars on NBA 2K, I'd say its a very great thing.

You are doing something wrong if you are only getting 4000. That is the equivalent of earning 4 3s on a sharp and fouling out. You may easily get mypoints a game in mycareer and go in like 3 days of you are playing with max 2 hours every day. If you look badge techniques on YouTube up you can get per game. I played with 5 minute quarters on my two way slashing drama and could sub out in the beginning of the 3rd after getting a 25 point lead and nba 2k21 mt coins end up with 16k mypoints. That is 16k in about 10 minutes of real time without even trying to go for mypoints.